Wednesday, January 21, 2009

President Obama!

I had planned on posting some photos yesterday, on the actual Inauguration Day, but let's face it...I am a mother of three small children and very rarely, do I get to do what I want, when I want. So, here's to the day after!

January 20, 2009 was the last day of office for George Bush (can I get an AMEN!?) There is a new man in town...Barack Obama was sworn into office as the first African-American president. This day will go down in history and I am proud to be a part of it!

There was said to be over two million people there to witness history in the making! I wish we could have been there too! Though, I did make sure to keep the t.v. on, so that Mason could see what was going on.

Mason, standing in front of Obama taking the oath.
(not that great of a photo, but atleast we have it!)

I am not one for change. Change tends to scare me and honestly makes me quite nervous. But today, I can say that I am actually excited about this change! I believe that our Country needs a change and I feel that Barack Obama is just the man to oversee the job.

I believe that the best man won!

No comments:

Post a Comment