Saturday, September 26, 2009

Now THAT is a Peanut Butter Cup!

Last week, Wayne had to have surgery on his wrist. He had a cyst in addition to a torn ligament, which ended up to be a very bad tear. He is out of week for 8 weeks! We LOVE having him home, though I am sure he is secretly wishing he was at the station getting a break from the chaos!!

The other night, after his surgery, I was going to pharmacy to get his scripts and he asked me to get him "something sweet". While I was waiting for the scripts to be filled, I walked around the store looking for the perfect "something" to satisfy my patients sweet tooth. I walked down the Halloween Candy aisle and was stunned at what I saw on the top shelf. It was titled "The World's Largest Reese's Peanut Butter Cup". This thing cost $9.99 and weighed 1 pound!!!! Expensive, yes! But I had to buy it! If I came home and told Wayne that I saw a HUGE peanut butter cup, he would never believe just how big it was!

This is Wayne's hand (with a cast) next to the peanut butter cup. It was SOOO good. (yes, I stole a bite of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment