Saturday, May 9, 2009

swimming lessons

Mason has been taking swim lessons for 2 years with Miss Jenny. We just love her and she is so great with kids! (she is also a teacher at Mason's preschool). This year, we decided to get the girls in lessons as well, since they are now old enough to really "get it". We found that Lexi is absolutely petrified of the water! She does not even like to sit in the bathtub!! I cant figure out where this fear is coming from, but we are going to take it very slow with her and not push the issue. Aubrey, on the other hand, is a little fish! She loves to be in the water.


This was Aubrey's 1st swim lesson

2 comments:

  1. If it wasn't for my friendly and wonderful swim instructor Christina. I think I wouldn't have taken to swimming so much. I'll be sure to send my kids to take up lessons with her. Where are they learning swimming anyhows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Genny, and she actually comes to you! (if you have a pool). Otherwise, you can join a group that she is already instructing. We LOVE her!!!

    ReplyDelete