Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mason's first snake!

The other day, I put my feet in the pool to see if the water was warm enough to bring the kids in. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the water "ripple" a little bit. I then realized...I was not alone!! There was a little snake swimming right next to me. Little, yes...but it still scary enough to make me scream like a baby and go running inside to get Wayne!

Mason, being a total boy, thought this was just the coolest thing!! He cried when Wayne let it go in the bushes. Oddly enough, not one hour later, that same snake was back in the pool!!! Guess he couldn't stand to see a little boy cry!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like most of my family! They will Michael up, describe the snake & have him tell them what kind of snake it is, if it's poisonous, etc. Snakes do not bother me as much as sticky frogs, ugh! =)
    Love, Cathy & the quads
    itsaquadlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete