Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today, the kids and I went over to nana and pop pops house to celebrate Easter. Unfortunately, daddy was on shift and couldn't come with us.

Of course, before we left the house, I took the annual "basket" photo! Mason was born one week before Easter. So, for his first Easter, I laid him in this basket and had him surrounded by stuffed bunnies. I thought it would be cute to put him in the same basket every Easter to show how he has grown over the years. The tradition carried over to the girls as well!

Mason James

Alexis Helene ~she wanted to sit on Mason's lap for her basket photo!
hey, I will take it however I can get a shot!

Aubrey Elizabeth


Our Tie-Dyed Easter Eggs! I wrote their names on their eggs....of course Mason insisted that we had one with his AND Sophia's name on it! Aaah, puppy love!

No comments:

Post a Comment