Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Mason!

Today is Mason's 4th birthday! I cannot believe it has been 4 years since I saw his beautiful face for the first time. Mason is a true miracle baby, an absolute angel sent straight out of heaven. Wayne and I waited a long time and tried very hard to be patient before God decided to bless us. (I guess after 7 years, he thought we were finally ready!) ~But Mason was SO worth the wait. Every day, I find myself just staring at him. He is such a joy and brings a smile to my face every minute of every day. I honestly get teary when I think about my children and how lucky I am to have them. My family is very blessed!
Happy 4th Birthday, Mason James! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!!!

The AMAZING cake that my friend, Jennifer made. Complete with Mason's name, initials, and the #4. It was perfect!! (The wheels were donuts!! How clever!)



The highlight of Mason's birthday party: SOPHIA!!! They were like glue to each other all day!


The Star Wars Helmet!!! So cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment