Friday, February 5, 2010

M.I.A.!

I can't believe the last time I posted was on Christmas!! Well, a lot has gone on in the past month. Starting with the failure of potty training! I had the bright idea to tell the kids that I had written to Santa and asked him to take all the diapers out of the house when he left presents. He left enough to get us through Christmas day, and the next day, we went full speed ahead with potty training! BIG mistake!!! The girls ended up being terrified of the potty and therefore "held" their pee in!! This created a major bladder infection in Aubrey (we found this out 5 urine bags and 1 catheter later) It was awful! Needless to say, we started buying diapers again and I am in NO hurry to potty train them! When their ready, they will let me know!!!

In other news, we have sent in our application for Mason to Pine Jog Elementary. We PRAY he gets in! It is an amazing school and I feel he will really enjoy the science atmosphere. In addition, the school is one of only a few "green" schools! It is just gorgeous. I will keep you posted....we wont hear anything until April!

I have been busy with merging my multiples group with another local group. Both groups are fabulous and I look forward to the merge "completion" which will take place on March 1st. I am remaining president of the group and know this was a good decision!!

Wayne is no longer working at the clinic. It was a lot for him: working as a firefighter full-time and then working as a medical assistant part-time. He wasn't happy there and I am happy he left! (so are the kids, because he is home more now!!)

Pictures of the South Florida Fair to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment